Sunday, November 21, 2010

First time...and no, not that way.

So here I am. My name is Sue. I am in my 50's and starting a whole new life. I spent a long time not being me. I am going to be me now, and see how that fits. It may be good, it may be bad, and it may get ugly. But I wanted to be alone, I wanted to survive on my own, and now I start working on that.

I love photography. I love people and interacting with them. I love tolerance and giving. Now granted, there are times that I am incapable of any of these. I am human. I, like everyone, will make mistakes. I, maybe not like everyone, will try to be open about those mistakes and hope that I learn from them. If I forget that, you are here to remind me. Don't hesitate to call me a hypocrite if you think it applies. Sometimes it does. See, like I said, I'm human. Let's go down this path, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment