I am rearranging my room. I have taken about 6 weeks to get around to it. I guess i wanted to be sure this was where I was going to stay for awhile. August 9th I left my then-permanent home of my own volition. I moved in with a good friend for 6 weeks. Then it was to an apartment with another friend for three weeks, then on to this house with the same friend. So, in about 14 weeks I have lived in 4 places. I'm getting settled, both physically and emotionally. I'm finding out what I like and what I don't like, and what I used to count on someone else for.
It's sometimes a comfort and a relief to be on my own. But there are days like today when I sure wish someone would fix me a bowl of chicken noodle soup. I've had some flu-like symptoms for a couple of days. I feel like a grub but don't have the energy to shower just yet. I don't have a television, so I can't just wrap up and go mindless. I could just go to sleep, but I only have today for me and only me, so I just don't want to waste the time although it would be delightful. Conflicted should be my middle name...
No comments:
Post a Comment